Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Honest Scrap Blogger Award...HELP ME

So, you can see my nomination for this, here. I'm at a loss for a couple of reasons. 1. I'm not sure I can think of ten things that no one knows about me. No, really. When I say I'm an open book, I mean it. Sooo... here goes:
1. I love brussels sprouts and liver. I really do. I hated both as a child, and now I love them. My mother loathes sprouts, but I'm making them for xmas dinner anyway.
2. I've never owned a new car and probably never will.
3. It's highly probable that my Grandfather's parents were Jews. I wish we had more records with an accurate spelling of both the family name and my great-grandmother's maiden name, so I could research the genealogy more effectively. We don't, because my grandfather was raised in an orphanage.
4. The 2nd person I ever kissed, was a girl. I was 9.
5. Of the 10 most important people in my life, at least 5 are people I only know online.
6. I've written fanfic, (ok, SOME people know this about me, but so few that it is an actual confession. You can find it, here.) I consider it fiction training wheels.
7. I had a mild case of agoraphobia as an extension of a basic panic disorder, when I was 14-15. I had panic attacks from the age of 7-16. They didn't return until after I was raped, but I'm basically a little high strung.
8. I often describe sensory input by color. Alfalfa sprouts, for example, taste GREEN.
9. I once bought Ty Pennington a beer. He hugged me. It was cool.
10. I staged a full production of the Wizard of Oz, when I was 5. Toto was played by Mr. Blue, my large, blue, stuffed dog.
Whew. Ok, I cheated. Some of these things are known by some people, but not all of them by those who'll be reading this.
Now, the nominations...
I'm going to nominate:
Opal
Risa
GGD
Melissa
Adam
Eyglo
Emma-Jane

I can't come up with TEN.

a. 'The Honest Scrap Blogger Award' must be shared.
b. The recipient has to tell 10 (true) things about themselves that no one else knows.
3. The recipient has to pass on the award to 10 more bloggers.
d. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.

No comments:

Post a Comment