So, you can see my nomination for this, here. I'm at a loss for a couple of reasons. 1. I'm not sure I can think of ten things that no one knows about me. No, really. When I say I'm an open book, I mean it. Sooo... here goes:
1. I love brussels sprouts and liver. I really do. I hated both as a child, and now I love them. My mother loathes sprouts, but I'm making them for xmas dinner anyway.
2. I've never owned a new car and probably never will.
3. It's highly probable that my Grandfather's parents were Jews. I wish we had more records with an accurate spelling of both the family name and my great-grandmother's maiden name, so I could research the genealogy more effectively. We don't, because my grandfather was raised in an orphanage.
4. The 2nd person I ever kissed, was a girl. I was 9.
5. Of the 10 most important people in my life, at least 5 are people I only know online.
6. I've written fanfic, (ok, SOME people know this about me, but so few that it is an actual confession. You can find it, here.) I consider it fiction training wheels.
7. I had a mild case of agoraphobia as an extension of a basic panic disorder, when I was 14-15. I had panic attacks from the age of 7-16. They didn't return until after I was raped, but I'm basically a little high strung.
8. I often describe sensory input by color. Alfalfa sprouts, for example, taste GREEN.
9. I once bought Ty Pennington a beer. He hugged me. It was cool.
10. I staged a full production of the Wizard of Oz, when I was 5. Toto was played by Mr. Blue, my large, blue, stuffed dog.
Whew. Ok, I cheated. Some of these things are known by some people, but not all of them by those who'll be reading this.
Now, the nominations...
I'm going to nominate:
I can't come up with TEN.